Limitations on Enrollment
- You must be 18 years of age
- Apply to Moreno Valley College
- You must have an American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Level CPR certification that remains current throughout the program in order to register
- Attend the EMT orientation in person or online
Embarking on a career as a paramedic in Moreno Valley is a commendable decision, and selecting the right paramedic program is crucial for success. In this comprehensive guide, we will delve into the key aspects of the Moreno Valley Paramedic Program, providing valuable insights and essential information to help you make an informed decision.
Understanding the Moreno Valley Paramedic Program: The Moreno Valley Paramedic Program is renowned for its commitment to producing highly skilled and proficient paramedics. Aspiring candidates can expect a curriculum designed to cover a wide spectrum of medical emergencies, advanced life support techniques, and hands-on training to ensure competence in real-life situations.
Key Features of the Program:
- Accreditation: The program holds accreditation from reputable medical bodies, ensuring that graduates meet the highest industry standards.
- Experienced Faculty: One of the program’s strengths lies in its faculty, comprising seasoned paramedics and healthcare professionals who bring a wealth of practical experience to the classroom.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: The curriculum is meticulously crafted to cover essential topics such as anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, and emergency medical services management. The program’s comprehensive approach prepares students for the challenges they may encounter in the field.
- Clinical Rotations: Hands-on experience is a cornerstone of the Moreno Valley Paramedic Program. Clinical rotations provide students with the opportunity to apply theoretical knowledge in real-world scenarios under the supervision of experienced mentors.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities: Equipped with cutting-edge simulation labs and training facilities, the program ensures that students have access to the latest technology and resources.
Other important information
- Our EMT class can be found in the class schedule under Moreno Valley College -Emergency Medical Services
- EMS 50 and EMS 51 must be taken concurrently
- Please refer to the class schedule for the days the classes are offered
- The program is 8.5 units total
- The cost is $46 per unit. Additional approximate costs are approximately $500 for the mandatory uniform, $216 for books, and approximately $65 for a background check and any additional fees for health immunization verification. All fees are subject to change
- You must attend the orientation in person or online. Registration procedures will be explained at the orientation. For time and date information on the orientation, please consult the schedule of classes or call our information line at (951) 571-6395. You do not need to sign up to attend.
- If you watch the orientation online, then you will need to go to the Ben Clark Training Center (BCTC) to complete a quiz and sign a form stating you watched the video online. You cannot register until you have been flagged in the college system by staff at BCTC.
All costs are subject to change, please contact us for the most up to date information.
- Test and Passage rate information for EMT and Paramedic