- You must be 18 years of age
- Apply to Moreno Valley College
- You must have an American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Level CPR certification that remains current throughout the program in order to register
- Attend the EMT orientation in person or online
All documents must be completed and turned in to the instructor on the first day of class. Please PRINT ALL BLANK documents listed below and bring them to the mandatory EMT orientation:
- Background Check
- First Day of Class pdf
- Health Record pdf
- AHA Healthcare Provider CPR Certification pdf
Thursday, May 10 from 9 – 11 am
Monday, July 9 from 2 – 4 pm
Monday, July 16 from 2 – 4 pm
Ben Clark Training Center – Auditorium
EMT Map & Orientation Address
The Ben Clark Training Center (BCTC) is located at:
16930 Bundy Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518
Other important information
- Our EMT class can be found in the class schedule under Moreno Valley College -Emergency Medical Services
- EMS 50 and EMS 51 must be taken concurrently
- Please refer to the class schedule for the days the classes are offered
- The program is 8.5 units total
- The cost is $46 per unit. Additional approximate costs are approximately $500 for the mandatory uniform, $216 for books, and approximately $65 for a background check and any additional fees for health immunization verification. All fees are subject to change
- You must attend the orientation in person or online. Registration procedures will be explained at the orientation. For time and date information on the orientation, please consult the schedule of classes or call our information line at (951) 571-6395. You do not need to sign up to attend.
- If you watch the orientation online, then you will need to go to the Ben Clark Training Center (BCTC) to complete a quiz and sign a form stating you watched the video online. You cannot register until you have been flagged in the college system by staff at BCTC.
Reminder: NO LATE ADMITTANCE will be permitted to enter the EMT orientation and on the first day of class.
All costs are subject to change, please contact us for the most up to date information.