Moreno Valley College’s Sports and Fitness Club is a social and informative club for students of all majors, made possible through the Associated Students of Moreno Valley College.
The Sports and Fitness Club motivates and challenges students to become strong, confident, and positive leaders. We take pride in providing students, staff, and community members with opportunities to improve health and wellness. We inspire others to pursue academic and professional excellence with integrity, character, and work ethic.
The vision of the MVC Sports and Fitness Club is to have a tradition of being relentlessly positive and provide an array of sports and activities for the MVC community to participate in. Members are encouraged to make goals, take risks, and trust in themselves. Members and participants of the club will be surrounded with motivation, and the opportunity for personal growth through the participation in club events. The vision for the club is to promote a healthy and active campus.
- Respect: Treat others the way you wish to be treated.
- Positivity: The club environment is safe and positive.
- Character: Integrity, honesty, loyalty, self-sacrifice, accountability.
- Unity: Teamwork, pursuit of goals, and caring for each other.
- Take Risks: Go outside of your comfort zone. Have courage.
Get Social with Us
To learn more about the Sports and Fitness Club, contact the club’s faculty advisor, Tanya Brown-Lowry at firstname.lastname@example.org or (951) 571-6420.