- MVC #: ADJ-B1A
- Course Hours: 48
- College Units: 1
- The class meets Tuesdays & Thursdays from 6-9PM at the Ben Clark Public Safety Training Center located at: 16791 Davis Avenue, Riverside, CA 92518 in modular classroom 20732-D (building #7).
- ADJ-B1A: Fall 2017- TBA
- Check college registration date on your student WebAdvisor account.
- Register for course via WebAdvisor on or after your registration date.
- Pay your fees via WebAdvisor. The fee for the class is $79.00 (broken down as follows: $46 enrollment fee, $15 student services fee, and $18 health fee; if you have the BOG-Waiver, the $33.00 for Student Services and health fees will be the student’s responsibility to pay.)
- Show up to class on the first day!
NOTE: If you are unable to register for the course (i.e. your registration date is after the first day of class or the class/waitlist is full), you can still show up on the first day of class and try to add. If there are spots open, you will be given an add code. Any students who do not show up to the first day of class the will be dropped from the course. If you have an emergency that will prohibit you from attending the first day of class, notify us ASAP so that you are not dropped.
What You Will Gain From the Program
- A head start on getting in the best shape of your life, which will assist you to meet the rigorous physical demands of academy training.
- Becoming accustomed to the training style encountered at the Academy.
- Information on what to expect at the Academy, such as the Academy rules and regulations.
- The opportunity to network with other candidates who will have helpful information and who will provide you with support and encouragement.
- The opportunity to meet the staff who conduct the program and who will also provide you with information, support, and encouragement.
- The opportunity to experience the camaraderie known only to those who work together, a sense of accomplishment as you achieve goals, and the pride that comes with accomplishment.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding the course please contact us at email@example.com or (951) 571-6192 or contact Nidia Fernandez at (951) 571-6181.