The Entrance Requirements Information Sessions are offered for all self- sponsored students seeking entrance into any of our law enforcement academies. We will review all of the steps self-sponsored students need to complete to be considered. Attendance is not mandatory, but advised. Agency-sponsored students are not required to attend, but are welcome to attend.
You can reserve your spot when you submit the PELLETB & Physical Fitness Assessment Reservation Form.
These are the upcoming dates:
We will be meeting in modular building #11 located at 20732 F, 11th Street, Riverside, CA 92518 for all testing dates (unless otherwise noted):
- Wednesday, January 14 @ 6:00PM
Additional sessions will be added as needed!
NOTE: See map of facility ahead of time to view exact location.
Topics that will be discussed at the session:
- PELLETB written exam
- Physical Fitness Assessment
- Different law enforcement academies
- Academy, structure, training & expectations (We will show a class video)
- Costs associated with the academy
- Academy Readiness
- Uniform Guidelines
- Academy Preparation Courses: “Wellness” class & Law Enforcement Pre-Academy
- Moreno Valley College Student Services: financial aid options, Veteran’s Services, etc.
- Required academy forms: Completing Personal History Statement; Obtaining DOJ clearance; Completing medical physical examination