|Fall 2020 Update
Paramedic Class 22 is still scheduled to start fall 2020. Mail applications by June 1 to Ben Clark Training Center at 16888 Bundy Ave., Riverside, CA 92518.
Email Robert Fontaine, director, at Robert.Fontaine@mvc.edu with any questions.
|Summer 2020 Update
The summer 2020 EMT class begins June 22. Contact Dr. Chris Nollette, professor, at Chris.Nollette@mvc.edu for more information.
Welcome to the EMS Academy at Moreno Valley College. We are located at the Ben Clark Training Center. We train and educate qualified healthcare professionals through a comprehensive associate degree and certificate program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
Please select one of the following options to get more information on the specific program:
Ben Clark Training Center (see map)
16888 Bundy Ave., Riverside, CA, 92518
|Phone Number:||(951) 571-6395|
|Fax Number:||(951) 656-7520|
- Gainful Employment Disclosure pdf
- MVC Paramedic Academy Student Outcome Results pdf
- MVC Paramedic Program Graduation, Attrition, and Employment Rates
- SLO/PLO Assessment Tool for Affective Domain pdf
- Test and Passage rate information for EMT and Paramedic pdf
All costs are subject to change, please contact us for the most up to date information.